Sagehill Partners, is a dynamic and fast-growing audit, accounting, and consulting services company. The Company is a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants (“ICPAC”) and is led by our 3 Partners who have over 38 of combined experience in Big4 audit firms and are highly qualified individuals with a wide range of expertise. The Company is proud to introduce high standards of training and developing opportunities to professionals who want to learn and develop themselves in this field.
Due to the continuing growth of our business, we are seeking to employ a driven and enthusiastic Senior Accountant to join our office in Limassol.
- 5+ years of experience as an Accountant in a consulting, finance or management company having similar duties and responsibilities
- High School Leaving Certificate
- Holder of LCCI Higher in Accounting, CAT, AAT or any other equivalent qualifications
- University degrees will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken). Good knowledge of the Russian language will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and Word
- Good knowledge of VAT, Income Tax and Payroll
- Good knowledge of accounting programs – Intelisoft will be considered an advantage
- Attention to detail and strong numerical skills
- Responsible for the accounting of a portfolio of local and international clients.
- Communication and resolution of any issues with clients
- Reconciliation of banks, creditors debtors ledgers
- Preparation of reports from the accounting software
- Assisting in the preparation of tax forms in Taxisnet and organising payments through the Tax Portal platform.
- Preparation and submission of VAT, VIES returns
- End to end preparation of client’s payroll
- Documentation and filing of accounting transactions in an organized manner
- Liaison with the audit department
- A competitive salary will be offered to successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience
- 13th salary
- Friday afternoons off
- Casual Friday
- ACCA training contract providing study leave for non-qualified employees
- Exam day leave for first time attempts for all employees (training or non-training contracts)
- 3 working schedule options to choose from
- Paid sick leave up to 10 days p.a.
- 2 Partner’s days off p.a.
- Training and development program 40 hours p.a.
The ideal candidate should have strong problem-solving skills, ability to work independently, team player, strong organization, and time management skills and highly motivated.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and an attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com