Website Sagehill Partners
Do you want to progress in the audit and assurance industry, but you feel there is a bottleneck where you are? Are you eager to learn but don’t have someone to mentor you and show you the ropes? Are you working on repetitive tasks with no sight of learning something different? Do you feel you have so much to give but there is no one listening to what you have to say?
If you have an analytical mind, can think outside the box, have good communication skills, willing to take initiatives and are always in search to improve and find answers, then we can help you.
No one is going to do the legwork for you but at least you will work with in a positive environment, pushing you to improve on yourself and gain the skills you need.
Our Partners have over 38 years of combined experience in the Audit and Assurance of Big4 audit firms and have also gained invaluable experience working in the industry in various key positions.
Sagehill Partners offers audit, tax and consulting, services to a wide variety of clients from different industries. Due to the recent growth of our business, we are seeking to employ an experienced auditor to assist our team in the audit department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field.
- 3-5 years of related experience in the Audit department of an audit firm.
- Holder or studying towards a related professional qualification (i.e. ACCA or ACA).
- Knowledge of Caseware Audit International or other related methodology
- Broad knowledge of IFRSs & ISAs and a general tax knowledge
- Understanding of a broad range of accounting issues including those involving higher levels of judgment
- Demonstrate the ability to gather, organize and summarize information efficiently and effectively
- Apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Have the ability to train, orient and mentor staff
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English language
- Results orientation and ability to work in a dynamic and team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, mature and professional attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy (including CASEWARE, office 365)
- Planning, directing and reviewing all phases of an engagement for all types of engagements
- Having the ability to work for multiple clients simultaneously
- Developing, supervising, coaching and mentoring junior team members,
- Ensuring delivery of high quality client service , within predetermined budgets and timeframes.
- Ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Being able to tackle more complex accounting and/ or tax issues
- A competitive salary will be offered to successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience
- 13th salary
- Friday afternoons off
- Casual Friday
- ACCA training contract providing study leave for non-qualified employees
- Exam day leave for first time attempts for all employees (training or non-training contracts)
- 3 working schedule options to choose from
- Paid sick leave up to 10 days p.a.
- 2 Partner’s days off p.a.
- Training and development program 40 hours p.a.
The ideal candidate should have strong problem-solving skills, ability to work independently, team player, strong organization and time management skills and be highly motivated.
Please sent your CV on the above email using the subject ‘Audit Senior vacancy’.
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com